- Posted by Lawrence De Hart
- On December 9, 2013
Toxic drain chemicals cause burns, allergies, respiratory distress and eye injuries from using them. Explosions have even occurred when homeowners inadvertently mixed together more than one type of drain cleaner. Each year hospitals see children and pets who have accidently ingested these toxic substances when left unsecured around the house. Use green products or call the plumber, it is safer for the environment and the people living in your home.