De Hart Plumbing Heating & Cooling offers a complete spectrum of air duct cleaning & dryer vent cleaning services. We have the best duct cleaning equipment to scrub your air ducts & dryer vents clean of contaminants, mites, dust, mildew, animal dander, pollen, & debris. We also offer EnviroCON® air duct fogging system. EnviroCON® fogging system is highly effective in eliminating odor-causing microorganisms as well as those associated with mold, mildew and bacterial growth.
Here are the facts:
- Indoor air quality is one of the EPA’s top five environmental risks to public health.
- 87% of American homeowners are not aware that pollution may be worse inside their homes than outdoors.
- The three most important methods of improving indoor air quality are source removal, air cleaning and increased ventilation.
The Air Duct Cleaning Process:
- We start by removing all of your register covers and cleaning them thoroughly to remove dirt, grime and other contaminants.
- Our technicians will insert the hose and rotating brush head into your duct work and scrub all return air & supply air ducts completely clean while using our powerful suction vac to clear all loose debris from vents.
- Depending on the duct cleaning package you pick we will also completely clean and rejuvenate your indoor air conditioning coil and you furnace/ air handler blower compartment.
- After the ducts are scrubbed clean. We can fog them with an EPA-registered antimicrobial mist that leaves a pleasant scent behind.
The Dryer Vent Cleaning Process:
- We start by disassembling your dryer and visually inspecting the conditioning or your dryer & dryer vents
- Our technicians will insert the hose and rotating brush head into your dryer vent and scrub the dryer vent completely clean while using our powerful suction vac to clear all loose debris from vents.